Tour Girona + Dalí Museum Figueres
Explore one of the most beautiful cities in Spain on this fantastic tour. Visit the most impressive places in Girona and then head to Figueres, the birthplace of the famous artist Salvador Dalí.
Medieval monuments, Arab Baths, Jewish quarters… There are so many places to visit in Girona! And you’ll see them all on this guided walking tour.
Are you ready for a film-like experience?
What you’ll visit in Girona
First things first: we’ll explain what you’ll see on this fantastic tour of one of the most spectacular cities in Spain.
Our first destination will be Girona, of course. There, our expert guides will take you through the city’s stunning medieval streets. There are a few stops scheduled:
- The Jewish quarter: one of the most famous and important areas of the city. Here you will feel the history of the city as if you were living it. Wander through the labyrinth of medieval streets. Let yourself be guided and enjoy spectacular spots.
- The walls of Girona: nothing more, nothing less. A little piece of history at your fingertips. Walk with us through the structure that once defended the beautiful city of Girona.
- The monastery of Sant Pere de Galligants: a must-see if you visit the city. It is one of the most significant monuments in Girona. Moreover, thanks to its architecture and location, it is currently the Museum of Architecture of Catalonia.
- The Arab Baths: at the foot of a beautiful cathedral, we find one of the best-preserved Arab Baths in the country: the Arab Baths of Girona. And, of course, it is one of our stops on this tour.
Besides, Girona is full of places where series and movies like Game of Thrones have been filmed… You can’t miss it!
Now let’s proceed to our second destination: Figueres.
Here we will go into this beautiful town to discover not only its charms, but also its history. But we will start this second part with the highlight of the tour:
- The Dalí Museum: learn all about the life story of this incredible artist. Eccentric if ever there was one, but astonishingly brilliant. Find out all about his impressive surrealist works. Explore the artist’s personal life and see for yourself how he lived his days.
Although it’s a quick visit, we’ll see the most important sights of the small town of Figueres: the church of Sant Pere, the house where Dalí was born, its impressive streets…
And all this without leaving behind the splendid gastronomy that Figueres prides itself on.
How does it sound?
What’s included in this tour
A professional tour is the best way to get to know the most charming corners of each city. And this one is no less.
Our team of professionals will be at your disposal to show you a treasure: the history of Girona and Figueres.
And you may ask yourself, why hire a professional tour?
Let us give you 4 reasons:
- Nobody is better than local people to guide you: and if they are devoted to it, all the better. Let yourself be guided along a route full of history, spectacular places and wonderful spots. And from the hand of those who know their streets like the back of their hand.
- Get to know the legends, tales and curiosities of each place: live a unique experience… Don’t miss it!
- Enjoy the route: no need to pay attention to maps. We know where we are taking you, don’t worry.
- Go one step further: don’t stick to the typical tourist sites. That’s not the essence of the city. The true colours of the city can be seen in its hidden streets, in the people who live there and in the essence of its corners. Experience it with us.
What’s included in the tour?
- Expert local guide
- Entrance ticket to the Dalí Museum
- Train ticket to Figueres
Plaça Catalunya 12, Girona. Next to the Gioconda, in front of Eat Sleep and Cycle.
Health and security measures
Girona Tour will follow the covid measures in force at all times
If you still have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us or take a look at the rest of the excursions we have for you. Live an amazing experience!
Cómo llegar al punto de encuentro de Girona Tour
El punto de salida de “Girona Tour: Visitas Guiadas y Tours en Girona | Gironatour.com” está situado en plena Plaça de Catalunya, 17004 Girona. Aunque según la visita el punto de encuentro podría variar.
Nos encontrarás justo al lado de la heladería Gelateria La Gioconda.
A 4 minutos andando desde los Jardines de la Muralla y a 3 minutos andando desde el edificio del Ayuntamiento de Gerona.
A 1 minutos andando del Bar Casino de Cadaqués